Click "Submit" to donate at PayPal:
To be a member it is not necessary to make a donation. However, as recommended by our members, the T.F. Torrance Executive Board ask all our members to make a minimum donation of $10.00 per calendar year.
Your donations primarily cover the costs of hosting, maintaining and updating our website and the expenses involved in providing our annual meeting with its keynote speaker, the production of the journal Participatio, and the maintenance of other Fellowship initiatives in support of its Mission.
We are not yet incorporated as a non-profit organization; donations are not tax deductible. Thank you for supporting the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship!
Join / Update
To join or update your membership, click the email button above to submit a web form with your name, phone number and mailing address. Members of the Fellowship must signal their agreement with the Mission Statement.
Member Benefits / Resources to support your research
- Members will receive one or two letters from the president annually by email. Other news is conveyed via the News section of this website.
- The Fellowship Annual Meeting consists of a keynote lecture and a short business meeting. Members physically present at the Annual Meeting may vote on the election of officers and other matters during the business portion of the meeting. The annual meeting occurs on the Friday before the American Association of Religion (AAR) annual conference. See the Annual Meetings page of this website for more information.
- The Fellowship maintains a comprehensive Sources bibliography of primary publications by Thomas F. Torrance, James B. Torrance, David W. Torrance and their siblings.
- The Fellowship maintains a Studies bibliography of secondary publications relevant to the Fellowship's mission. Submit a Publications Form to alert other members to your Torrance-related publications. These publications will be listed in the Studies bibliography, the Members Publications list, and in the Publications sidebar of your Member Profile. Check back often to see notices of recent publications on the Home page.
- Please alert us to relevant new academic publications using email or the same Publications Form.
- Are you a student? Contact us to list your Torrance-related project among Forthcoming Dissertations and Theses.
- Are you presenting a Torrance-related paper or organizing a Torrance-related event? Contact us to list it on our Conferences page.
- Do you teach a Torrance-related course, at any level? Consider sharing your syllabus.
- Have you written (or found) an interesting book review or a helpful online discussion of a publication? Please alert us to a published review or substantial online discussion of any Torrance-related publication. Reviews are appended to bibliography records, and may be browsed on the Book Reviews page.
- Submit comments/questions/corrections/suggestions from any bibliography page to enhance the research utility of the website.
- Please email us general suggestions for improving the website to support your research and communication with other scholars and the Mission of the Fellowship.
- The Fellowship maintains a password-protected Directory, accessible only to members. Profiles of members and mentors in the Torrance tradition provide brief professional introductions, noting mentors, students, family, institutional and denominational affiliations, regional locations, select publications and research interests, etc., cross-referenced with the bibliographies and other pages.
- Instructions for logging in and updating your Member Profile are here: tftorrance.org/help.
- Members may update their usernames or passwords at any point. First log into your account. Second, go to your member profile, and click "edit" toward the top. Third, make any changes to the current information and click "save" on the bottom.